I thought this was such a cute card, I wanted to recreate it.
This card was made by Bibbi over in Norway.
Take a close up look at the embellishments:
Here is the card I made with my own supplies. You’ll have to forgive my photography 🙁
And don’t forget to add some love to the inside!
The embosslit I used gives you 5 pieces, so there are always some extra to add somewhere.
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock (Stampin’ Up 101650 $8.50)
- Fan Fair Designer Series Paper (Stampin’ Up 126918 $10.95)
- Silver Glimmer Paper (Stampin’ Up 124005 $4.95)
- Real Red Core’dinations Card Stock (Stampin’ Up 129320 $6.95)
- Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper (Stampin’ Up 126917 $12.95)
- Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel Stamp (Stampin’ Up 117693 $8.50)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (Stampin’ Up 126978 $5.95)
- Soft Suede Classic Ink Refill (Stampin’ Up 115663 $2.95)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (Stampin’ Up 126199 $4.95)
- Simply Scored Stylus (Stampin’ Up 125624 $4.50)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (Stampin’ Up 126189 $3.95)
- Stampin’ Around Jumbo Handle (Stampin’ Up 103661 $5.95)
- Un-Inked Jumbo Stampin’ Around Cartridge (Stampin’ Up 103678 $6.95)
- Sanding Blocks (Stampin’ Up 124304 $3.50)
- Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon (Stampin’ Up 114319 $5.95)
- Delicate Details Lace Tape (Stampin’ Up 130966 $9.95)
- 3/16″ Brads – Neutrals Collection (Stampin’ Up 119736 $6.95)
- Decorative Label Punch (Stampin’ Up 120907 $16.95)
- Boho Blossoms Punch (Stampin’ Up 119858 $16.95)
- Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die (Stampin’ Up 125596 $11.95)
- Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies (Stampin’ Up 130159 $24.95)
- Stamping Sponges (Stampin’ Up 101610 $3.50)
- Stampin’ Distress Tool (Stampin’ Up 127562 $4.95)
- Snail Adhesive (Stampin’ Up 104332 $6.95)
- Mini Glue Dots (Stampin’ Up 103683 $4.95)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up 104430 $3.95)
- Cut Very Vanilla card stock to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Fold in half to make card base.
- Sponge Soft Suede ink on all edges of card – don’t forget the inside!
- Ink up the un-inked Stampin’ Around Cartridge with Soft Suede ink refill.
- Add the filled cartridge to the Jumbo Stampin’ Around handle.
- Attach the Very Vintage Jumbo Stampin’ Around Wheel.
- Do some practice runs with the Wheel before stamping onto the card base. It takes 3 passes to cover completely.
- Cut the red patterned Fan Fair Designer Series Paper to 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″.
- Distress the long edges and add some ink to them.
- Cut two 5-1/2″ long pieces of Delicate Details Lace Tape. Add to center of red patterned paper. Go ahead and ink this a little too.
- Punch a decorative label from Natural Composition Designer Series Paper and ink the edges.
- Add a hole punch on both ends on the decorative label and string the Whisper White Organza ribbon through the holes.
- Attach the ribbon on the back side of the red patterned paper. You should probably put some adhesive on the label too.
- I cheated and tied a bow around the ribbon and attached it with a glue dot.
- Now it’s time to attach the red patterned piece to the card front.
- Punch some flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch from Real Red Core’dinations card stock.
- Distress the flowers with the sanding block.
- Use the embossing tool on the piercing mat to shape the flowers.
- Stack the flowers and pierce the center with the piercing tool. Add a neutral color brad.
- Use the heart shaped framelit die to cut one heart from Silver Glitter paper.
- Use the Fashionable Embosslits die to cut some additional hearts from Real Red Core’dinations card stock.
- Distress the red hearts with a sanding block.
- Attach the hearts and flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Don’t forget to add some color to the inside of the card! I used scrap designer series paper and the extra hearts.
Have fun making this easy, but fun card!