While visiting the Clear Scraps Blog, I discovered this adorable baby girl dress album. I’d like to send out a big thank you to Clear Scraps for allowing us to share this precious project with you today. I highly recommend visiting their blog. You will truly be inspired.
Who wouldn’t be thrilled to receive this adorable album. Mom is going to be impressed by this priceless gift and your little princess will be so excited to be the shinning star of her very own book.
I love how the sleeves peak out from the bib of the dress, makes it fun to layer the patterns. 🙂
How cute is the scalloped edge on the bottom of several of the pages.
Notice how perfect the edges are. What I like to do when working with chipboard albums is to trace your shape with a pencil onto your patterned paper , adhere the paper to the chip board page making sure you bring your adhesive right up to the edge, than use a sanding sponge to sand the edges. If your a distresser like me, than this is where I would also ink your edges.
So breakout your favorite paper line, inks, stamps,embellishments and anything else that calls you and have fun with it.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless with your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Brave Heart, Love You More Collection (Imaginisce $0.67)
- Baby Clear Transparency (Creative Imaginations 317 $1.99)
- Blessed Beyond Measure (Hampton Art/7 Gypsies $8.99)
- Bib Dress Chipboard Album (ClearScraps $7.99)
- Thank Heaven Vellum Quote (Quick Quotes G13 $1.29)
- Love Birds Stickers (Imaginisce 400074 $2.99)
- Pink Daisy Flowers (Prima 111-3033 $5.95)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- KI Memories Paper from stash
- Heidi Swapp Paper & Flowers from stash
- May Arts Ribbon from stash