What an adorable baby card suitable for either boy or girl! I just love how they created a clothesline with the baby tees and teddy. This sweet card came from Splitcoaststampers created by Tina Dyck. A big thank you goes out to Tina for sharing this precious card for us to enjoy.
Tina made this card using Stampin’ Up supplies. First of all she stamped the teddy and tees with black ink on water-color paper. Then colored the teddy with Crumb Cake ink, and used Early Espresso in the shadows. The baby tees were done using a blender pen. This is a perfect tool for coloring smaller areas. Tina sponged the edges of the paper with more of the Crumb Cake ink and then used hemp twine for the clothesline (Adding some little wooden clothespins would really add to this card as well). To give the card some dimension you can pop out the tees and teddy with pop ups.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Have a beautiful creative day. Thank you for visiting!
- Teddy & Train (Stampin’ Up Retired)
- Baby Tees (Stampin’ Up 118621 $9.44)
- Baby Bundle (Stampin’ Up Retired)
- Early Espresso (Stampin’ Up 119686 $7.72)
- Very Vanila (Stampin’ Up 101650 $9.44)
- Elegant Soiree (Stampin’ Up 121433 $5.50)
- Crumb Cake (Stampin’ Up 126975 $6.61)
- Early Espresso (Stampin’ Up 126974 $6.61)
- Basic Black – Stampin’ Up 126980 $6.61)
- Baja Breeze (Stampin’ Up Retired)
- Blender Pen (Stampin’ Up 102845 $11.06)
From Your Stash
- Neutral Brads
- Hemp Twine