What is there not to love about this adorable baby layout? You can just feel the love that was put into this beautiful design. Nothing beats a good sketch and Becky Fleck seems to know how to balance all the elements perfectly. Becky from Page Maps has created many wonderful lines of sketches to help you get a jump start on your next scrapbook layout.
This sweet layout was designed by Melinda Spinks from the Scrap Farm. I just love Melinda’s style. With this layout Melinda didn’t deviate too far from the original sketch design.
She used three of the same photo over each other to create a softer edge and dimension along with highlighting the little guy’s precious hand by the repetition.
Adding texture makes such a statement. These wonderful natural products from Little Yellow Bicycle did just that, they added perfectly to this layout.
Melinda used a square punch to make the patchwork style background, and a star edge punch was used for the center of the squares. Melinda took the stars that were punched out and used them around her banners at the bottom of the page.
This layout is just sweet and adorable. Thank you once again Melinda for your amazing inspiration.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style . Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Have an amazing crafting day!
- Fern & Forest Boy 6×6 Paper Pad (Little Yellow Bicycle fnb-604 $5.99)
- Just Because Full Bloom/Pinstripe Grey (Little Yellow Bicycle jb-104 $0.79)
- Star 3/4″ Handheld Punch (Fiskars 5066295 $5.99)
- Martha Stewart Star Edger Punch (EKSuccess 12543650 $14.34)
- Naturals Collection Burlap Shapes (Hearts) (Little Yellow Bicycle na-bsh30 $2.99)
- Fern & Forest Boy Journaling Shapes (Little Yellow Bicycle fnb-434 $2.99)
- Fern & Forest Boy Chipboard Shapes (Little Yellow Bicycle fnb-579 $4.99)
- Naturals Collection Layered Burlap Flowers (Mum) (Little Yellow Bicycle na-bf20 $3.99)
- Clear Word Stickers (Boy) (Little Yellow Bicycle 57-10111 $2.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Embroidery Thread