Nothing like a cup of tea on a cold day, or an ice tea on a hot day! I am one of those people who just loves tea. This adorable tea holder was created by Heather Klump from Downstairs Designs. Heather has so many wonderful designs that she has created. Be sure to visit her blog to see her work. A big Thank You goes to Heather for letting us share this Tea Box with you.
Who would not love to receive this darling tea box? When making this for that special someone be sure to make two then you can keep one for yourself too!
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Soft Suede (Stampin’ Up 115318 $7.72)
- Marina Mist (Stampin’ Up 124279 $6.61)
- Lucky Limeade (Stampin’ Up retired $7.72)
- Tea Shoppe (Stampin’ Up retired $31.06)
- Big Shot (Stampin’ Up 113439 $111.06)
- Window Frame Framelits (Stampin’ Up 129021 $29.94)
- Paper Piercing Tool (Stampin’ Up 126189 $4.39)
- 1″ circle punches (Stampin’ Up 119860 $17.72)
- Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon (Stampin’ Up 119959 $6.61)
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon (Stampin’ Up 114319 $6.61)
- Tea Time Trinkets (Stampin’ Up Retired )
- Basic Rhinestones (Stampin’ Up 119246 $5.50 )
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (Stampin’ Up 129399 $3.28)
- White Bakers Twine (Stampin’ Up 124262 $3.28)
- Festive Paper Piercing Pack 13/4, 11/4 (Stampin’ Up 127857 $8.83)
From Your Own Stash: Tea Bags, Sticky strip, Glue Dots