The banner was created with the mini images from the “Hey Cupcake” stamp set from Rubber Cafe. What a neat way to add importance to smaller images.
Give them a bit of detail by coloring the candles and cherries, then adding some Princess Pink Glitter to the top of the cupcakes.
Add some cute little Jellie dots on the cherries for an added shine.
To finish the last touch to the card add the sweet sentiment “What’s up Cupcake!”
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
I hope you have a wonderful day creating!
- Tim Holtz Paper Clips (Advantus TH92791 $6.75)
- Cotton Candy Jellie Dots (The Rubber Cafe 121002 $4.99)
- Pink Seam Binding (Really Reasonable Ribbon $0.30)
- Princess Pink Glitter (The Rubber Cafe G118 $7.99)
- Scrap Happy Sheer Glue (The Rubber Cafe TRC0010 $6.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Paper: Authentique & GCD Studios from stash
- Ink: American Crafts
- Stickpins: Handmade by Cherry
- Paperclips: Tim Holtz