If you are in love with chipboard this is a very fun card to make. There are a lot of chipboard pieces on this one. I fell in love with the simplicity of this card I discovered on the Maya Road Blog. I would like to say Thank You to Linda Albrecht for sharing today’s inspiration with us.
This is one of those fun cards to send out after a special occasion when gifts were received. Who wouldn’t love to receive a thank you card with a photo on the front of the card to personalize it a bit more. The Photo Frames are great to work with. Linda added some thick gesso, then added the date stamp. Once it was dry she rubbed on some watered down black paint, and buffed most of it off of the top so that it remained in the impression of the numbers. Hexagon chipboard along with a star and heart chipboard were added. The card was created simple letting the photo take the front row seat.
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a very creative day.
- Photo Frames Chipboard Set (Maya Road C2488 $4.00)
- Hexagons Chipboard Set (Maya Road C2148 $3.70)
- Supernova Chipboard (Maya Road C032 $7.00)
- Shot Through The Heart Chipboard Set (Maya Road C2225 $3.70)
- Metal Vintage Trinket – Let’s Ride Bicycle Clip (Maya Road MVT2478 $2.00)
- Sentiments Black Rubons (Maya Road RUB1282 $4.50)
- Gold Star Trinket Pins – Maya Road
- Twine Cording Tomato Red – Maya Road
- Gesso – Ranger Ink
- Date Stamp – K & Company
- Black Paint
- Patterned Paper
- Plaid Ribbon
- Sewing Machine