Today’s card features a fun vintage look using the Graphic 45 paper line Steampunk Spells. This is such amazing paper to create that perfect Halloween card. Just using the layered elements from this collection will pretty much create your card.
With a small circle punch, punch out the little clocks and sprockets using the paper collection.
The Petaloo flowers are such a perfect match for the Graphic 45 paper. Adding three different colors and sizes to the corner really pops out the colors of the paper.
Here is the inside of this outstanding card. There are more layers added to the inside of the card, and enough space to write a special message to the lucky one who will receive this card.
I would like to thank Arlene Cuevas for sharing this charming card with us. I hope this inspires you to create one too!
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- 6 x 6 Patterns & Solids – Steampunk Spells Collection (Graphic 45 $7.49)
- Cardstock Banners – Steampunk Spells Collection (Graphic 45 $4.49)
- Ornate Metal Key (Graphic 45 $6.49)
- Black Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink– Ranger/Tim Holtz
- 3D Square Foams – Scrapbook Adhesives
- Flowers – Petaloo Dahlias
- Glossy Accents
- 3M ATG Adhesive
- Hot Glue