Today’s inspiration is a beautiful vintage card created by Lea Lawson using the Romance Novel Collection from Prima. I love how she used the papers, the stamps, and everything in between. This most definitely brings out the shabby chic feel.
Don’t you just love the black with the soft tones of the pinks along with the subtle patterned paper in this card? Be sure to stop by Prima’s blog for a quick visit. You will find so many more inspirational ideas to fall in love with.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Love Story, Romance Novel Collection (Prima pri-844912 $0.89)
- Harlequin, Romance Novel Collection (Prima pri-844967. $0.89)
- Dear John, Romance Novel Collection (Prima pri-844936 $0.89)
- Romance Novel Cling Stamps (Prima pri-559335 $5.94)
- Romance Novel Decorative Wood Embellishments (Prima pri-559199 $4.24)
- Romance Novel Velvet Trinkets (Prima pri-559960 $2.54)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Flowers – Prima Pierott Flower, Cabaletta Flower , Interlude Flower
- Bling – Prima Say It In Crystals, Say It In Crystals