I just love the pastel colors of this beautiful card. This is certainly a card that could be used for any occasion. Sending out this card will definitely make the one receiving it realize how much they are thought about!
This is a very fun card to make, and not so difficult that it will shy you away from doing so. I love the distressing and how it brings out that fun vintage look. OK, here are the instructions so let’s get started!
1. Using a card base as a template, add a piece or two of patterned papers as shown. Be sure to ink the edges of the papers. The lower half of the piece is slightly wider than the top one. Sew around the edges.
2. Add a rectangular die cut on the upper top part of the card.
3. Cut a piece of the Scroll Corner Chipboard Set. Paint, ink and glitter the chipboard piece. Set aside to dry.
4. Stain two small Natural Buttons. One is in green and one in brown. Set aside to dry.
5. Add sentiment to a piece of washi tape with a stamp or rub on.
6. Cover the chipboard banners with patterned paper. Create three of them.
7. Cut the Ballerina Tu-Tu Tulle to stretch across the card as shown.
8. Cover the seam between the two patterned papers with the seam binding.
9. Create a bow with the seam binding.
10. Cut a piece of Ecru Crochet trim to stretch across the bottom of the card as shown.
11. Assemble the card using the photo as a guide.
- Ecru Crochet Trim (Maya Road CCT1161 $0.90)
- Love Chipboard Banner (Maya Road C1846 $3.70)
- Natural Wood Buttons (Maya Road WD2141 $4.50)
- Scroll Corners Chipboard (Maya Road C1977 $3.70)
- Tu-Tu Tulle – Ballerina Pink (Maya Road TL2269 $2.08)