Do you need some inspiration to do new things with your layouts? Hopefully this layout will give you that inspiration you are looking for. Get out your inks, stencils, and acrylic borders. You will be motivated with this project.
Choose four coordinating alcohol inks (That will coordinate with your paper). Apply to the acrylic border
Using different sizes of square punches, punch out squares from your patterned paper of your choice. Ink the edges and adhere them in different spots on the border (as shown above).
Using the stencil Brick Wall from Clear Scraps take your mist spray and spray over the stencil on the left top corner and the bottom right corner. Ink around the Kraft cardstock for shading. Use Ranger ink brown.
Here is a sample of what it will look like when you put it together. Glue your border down using the Zip Dry by Beacon.
There you have a wonderful inspiration for your next scrapbook page. This sweet page was created by Connie Mercer a wonderful designer for Clear Scraps.
Creativity involves in Breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Distress Ink Gathered Twigs (Ranger Ink pp-th-tim32823 $4.64)
- Alcohol Inks (Ranger pp-tim19770 $9.29)
- Square Acrylic Borders (Clear Scraps $1.99)
- 12 X 12 Brick Stencil (Clear Scraps cls-cssmbrick12 $5.99)
- Zip Dry Glue (Beacon jv-zd19 $4.94)
- Kraft Paper
- Patterned Paper (graphic 45 was used in this layout)
- Square Punch