I just love the perfectly placed embellishments on this beautiful layout. This is really an inspiration on how to do great things with your product. What a great way of using the mechanical line from Prima. This is so perfect for mixed-media, altered art, and jewelry. I would like to give a big Thank You to Anna Dabrowska for sharing this with us. For more of her beautiful designs and wonderful inspiration be sure to visit her blog Finnabair.
Anna used pendant elements, washers, center elements, and flourishes were added. The background was stamped with Prima background stamps from Vintage Vanity Line. Using the stencils in one of her new Elementals.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Clear Acrylic Stamp 3 Vintage Vanity (Prima $3.39)
- Clear Acrylic Stamp 1 Vintage Vanity (Prima $3.39)
- Clear Acrylic Stamp 8 Vintage Vanity (Prima $4.24)
- Doily Finnabair 12 x 12 Stencil (Prima $6.79)
- Vintage Mechanicals Flowers Small (Prima $4.24)
- Vintage Mechanicals Bottle Caps (Prima $4.24)
- Vintage Mechanicals Washers 2 (Prima $4.24)
- Inks – Spray Mists
- Mediums – Acrylic Gesso
- Misc: – Prima: Buttons, Silk Flowers, Mini Roses Copper, Vintage Mechanicals Flowers Medium, Vintage Mechanicals Washers 1