I always find such great inspiration when I go to the Amazing Paper Grace Blog. This stunningly beautiful card was created by Becca Feeken and would really make someone’s day. Today’s card is so amazing and so quick to make and the colored rose in the center really draws your eyes right to the sentiment.
Stamp the rose and the sentiment with the Quietfire Design stamp set “Floral Thank You.” You can color this in with your colored pencils or your alcohol ink markers. Use the intricate die cut from Spellbinders ” Exquisite Labels Eleven” for the base of the card. Add foam tape, then layer Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty Five on top.
You will then add two levels of Spellbinders Classic Ovals SM. To finish off the card just add pearls and ribbon.
Thank You Becca for sharing this wonderful card with us .
- Exquisite Labels Eleven (Spellbinders SKU: S6-008 $39.99)
- Majestic Labels Twenty Five (Spellbinders SKU: S5-189 $24.99)
- Classic Ovals Sm (Spellbinders SKU: S4-112 $24.99)
- Floral Thank You (Quiet Fire Design 8533 $12.00)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Tools – Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine
- Paper – Natural White Cardstock
- Inks – Versafine Onyx Black
- Misc – Pearls, Silk Ribbon