I just fell in love with this whimsical heartfelt card that I discovered on the Wanna Build A Memory Blog, hosted by Tracy MacDonald. I highly recommend stopping by for a visit anytime you need some real inspiration. This card just makes me smile, it’s so adorable.
Here’s a close up of the carolers. Tracy used a dotty stamp and some Versamark to add white embossed snow on both the card base and on top of the colored image.
The stamp set used is called Jolly Carolers by Art Impressions. Aren’t they a fun bunch. 🙂 Tracy really has a gift for bringing her images to life.
- “Home for Christmas” (Fancy Pants discontinued)
- Kraft Outlet Light Kraft
- Georgia Pacific
- Copic XPress-it Blending card
- “Jolly Carolers” (Art Impressions U4316 $8.56)
- “Holiday Cheer” (There She Goes Clear Stamps $15.00)
- All Night Media dotty stamp
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Ranger Jet Black archival
- Tools: MFT Die-namics Fishtail Stax, Memory Box “Snowflake Corner” die
- Miscellaneous: Diamond Stickles, Pearl Perfect Pearls, Stampendous white embossing powder, Ranger Sticky embossing powder, fine glitter
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things, and most import to have fun.
Thanks for visiting and I wish you a very creative day.