She totally went for the vintage look. Using the Nordic Baby stamp set, she used two images along with two sentiments. Notice on the baby banner how Laurie gave it extra ink and extra distressing on the edges. The sentiments are separate so it makes it easy to stamp them in different colors. Thank You Laurie for sharing your darling card with us.
Hope you have a fun crafting day!
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Tea-Thyme Collection (Prima 845100 $4.99)
- Nordic Baby Set (Waltzingmouse Stamps $6.07)
- Modern Garland Border Punch (Martha Stewart $14.99)
- Circle Nestabilities SM (Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-116 $24.99)
- Heart Rhinestones (Prima 551575 $2.09)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock, Ivory, stash
- Seam Binding, Pom Pom Trim, stash
- Prima Flowers, stash
- Spring Sugar, Tattered Rose Soft Leaf Shadow Inks, Hero Arts
- Chamomile Vintage Ink, Papertrey Ink