This charming tri-fold card is a great way to welcome in Spring. I discovered this wonderful card on Pinterest. Monia – Monika Jakubowska created this gorgeous card. You can see more of her creative work on her blog My Paper Land.
This card was too cute not to make so…I created it with similar products that were easy to purchase right here in the U.S.
I love how this card opens up to a tri -fold card. It creates such an elegant look.
Adding a sentiment to the back is such a nice way to finish off a card.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Have a wonderful creative day.
- Cutie Pie Delicate Side A/Sweetest Things (My Minds Eye $0.99)
- Cutie Pie Delicate Side B/Sweetest Things (My Minds Eye $0.99)
- Floral Oval Nestabilities® (Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-356 $24.99)
- Hearts Two Media Mixáge (Spellbinders MD1-010 $12.99)
Ribbon & Lace:
- Venetian Lace, Bella Vita Collection (Jinger Adams 28560a $6.99)
- White Double Faced Satin Ribbon (Singdigz rbndfs whi $2.99)