Have you crafted with Acrylic before? If you haven’t then you must try this. Acrylic is a fun, different material to craft with. You can paint, stamp, ink, sticker, and emboss it. Not only is this a fun product to work with, it is also a very creative way of making a different type of card. This card was made by Wendy Price from Clear Scraps.
So give this sweet card a try. Here are some instructions for you.
- Trim acrylic sheet to 12 X 4 inches. Fold at 6 inches to create a card base.
- Cut Basic Grey pattern paper to 5.75 X 3.75. Layer with pattern paper strips. Add machine stitching and adhere to card base.
- Stamp Cutie Pi images, color with copics and cut out. Adhere the boy to inside and the girl to front of the card.
- Trim sentiment to fit behind banner acrylic shape. Hang from card with ribbon.
- Trim piece of cardstock 4 X 6 inches and adhere to back of card. This will hide your ribbon ends and give a place for your journaling
- Fact and Fiction (Basic Grey BBZ-3949 $6.00)
- 12 x 12 Acrylic sheets (Clear Scraps $1.99)
- Small Chip Pennants Banners (Clear Scraps $4.99)
- Copic Markers (Copic $7.99)
- There She Goes Clear Stamps (Cutie Pi $18.00)
From Your Own Stash: Green Satin Ribbon, Pop Up Foam Dots, Sewing Machine
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.