Today’s project is a fun gift card holder that is quite simple to make. I hope this will bring you some inspiration for Father’s Day or really any special occasion. I would like to thank Arlene Cuevas, one of the amazing designers from Graphic 45. What a wonderful gift to give to your Father, Husband, or Father-in-Law? Just add a fun gift card and this will be a treasure to them forever! Be sure to pop on over to Butterfly Kisses to get more inspirational projects made by Arlene.
Here are some more photos for you to see how fun these are to make.
The coordinating French Country Tags & Pockets are such a wonderful way to help create this project and to make it so easy. This is also a fun place to put that special gift card and create a space to include a special photo.
The “Happy Father’s Day” sentiment is cut from the 12 x 12 sheet Sentiment Place in Time Collection.
Arlene created a video tutorial to help you walk through the process just click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page. I hope you enjoy making these. I am sure the man who get this Gift Card Holder will be ecstatic to receive such a special gift for Father’s Day!
Thank You for stopping by and be sure to come back to see what fun projects will be next!
- French Country Collection (Graphic 45 gf-4500640 $19.99)
- French Country Tags and Pockets (Graphic 45 gf-4500643 $4.49)
- French Country Flowers (Graphic 45 gf-4500642 $4.49)
- French Country Banners (Graphic 45 gf-4500641 $4.49)
- French Country Chipboard (Graphic 45 gf-4500646 $5.99)
- French Country Alphabet Stickers (Graphic 45 gf-4500645 $3.99)
- Large Tag Album (Graphic 45 gf-4500626 $4.99)
- Ornate Metal Key Holes (Graphic 45 gf-4500546 $6.99)
- Ornate Metal Keys (Graphic 45 gf-4500545 $6.49)
- Stamped Metal Brads (Graphic 45 gf-4500422 $6.49)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- May Arts Ribbon
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Glossy Accents
- Scor Tape
- 3M Dimensionals