With winter finally behind us, I’m sure your ready for a beautiful summer inspired canvas designed by Mona Pendleton. I fell in love with the gorgeous shades of blues & greens. Mona combined a variety of sprays, spritzes and mists to created a unique ocean inspired background. It really complements the black & white photo, allowing the photo to take center stage.
Mona used the Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates Die by Sizzix, but you could easily cut out your own tag if you don’t have the die yet. The title stamped on the tag is a sentiment from Down By The Seaside stamp set from Inkadinkadoo.
The beautiful texture in the background was created using the Simon Says Stamp Stencil Blocked Circles.
Don’t you love the seashells stamped in the left corner of the canvas & how Mona added a few treasured shells to accent the precious black & white photo? I don’t know about you but I am always gathering treasure at the beach. Now we get to use it 😉 .
Thanks for the visit & I wish you a very creative day.
- Tag and Bookplates Die (Sizzix/Tim Holtz 26398 $29.99)
- Blocked Circles Stencil (Simon Says 60849 $4.99)
- Down By The Seaside Stamp Set (Inkadinkado 24244 $9.98)
- Vibrant Turquoise Ink Spray (Ranger 42496 $4.99)
- Tropicana Teal Color Shine (Heidi Swapp 49755 $5.99)
- Patina Glimmer Mist Spray (Tattered Angles 31387 $6.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):