I hope today fills you with a lot of great ideas for a beautiful handmade card. Cards are such an easy way to bring some sunshine to a friend or a loved one’s day. Get out your markers and let’s get started! This outstanding card was created by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek. Be sure to visit the Song Of My Heart Stampers blog for beautiful projects and tons of wonderful inspiration.
Lyssa created this fun card using the new Blendablities alcohol-based coloring markers from Stampin Up’, along with the Blended Bloom single stamp and the Kinda Ecelectic stamp set. Don’t you just love the soft tones of the aqua coloring?
Here is the same card but making it a horizontal version. This card has the extra mat giving it more dimension. A fun tag was added with white bakers twine. When this is all finished you won’t believe that you were the one who actually made this beautiful card.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Kinda Ecelectic Clear Stamp Set (Stampin Up’ 135350 $19.95)
- Blended Bloom Wood Mount Stamp Set (Stampin Up’ 135906 $11.95)
- Pool Party Cardstock (Stampin Up’ 122924 $6.95)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock (Stampin Up’ 131297 $6.95)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (Stampin Up’ 120953 $6.95)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
- Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
- Color Lifter Blendabilities
- Tuxedo Black Ink
- Pool Party Classic Ink
- White Bakers Twine