Do you share my love of mini albums? Then you are going to love today’s inspiration piece designed by the very talented Shellye McDaniel, author of the Papered Cottage Blog. Not only is this mini album “Oh, so cute!” but it also comes together in no time when you use Authentique’s Accomplished Collection along with their coordinating Card Making Stack.
To create the cover, Shellye die-cut a couple of prints from the 6 x 6″ Paper Bundle and layered them. To add some visual interest and texture, she used several buttons from Petaloo to embellish the front.
To create the inside pages, select six different sheets of the pre-scored cards and fold each in half along the score line. Using a high-tack adhesive, apply a strip along each side of the card. You will have a pocket with the opening at the top.
For the inner pages, Shellye cut her mats to measure 3.25 x 4.5″ and carried this throughout the book, along with adding in some neutral buttons
- Scribe Paper (Authentique AUT-P-01317 $0.99)
- Circulate Paper (Authentique AUT-P-01315 $0.99)
- Accomplished 6×6 Paper Pad (Authentique AUT-6×6-Accomplished $6.99)
- Circles and Scallops (Authentique AUT-S-01320 $1.49)
- Titles and Phrases (Authentique AUT-S-01321 $2.49)
- Stamp Blocks (Authentique AUT-S-01322 $2.49)
- Components Sticker Sheet (Authentique AUT-S-01329 $1.99)
- Petite Direction Mini Words (Authentique AUT-S-01325 $1.29)
- Card Making Stack (Authentique AUT-5×9-Accomplished $7.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Album Rings