In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, I’m proud to share this beautiful and heartfelt card designed by the talented Susie Bentz. We dedicate this post to all those that have been affected by breast cancer. I admire your strength and the way you keep hope in your heart.
Susie began by embossing the background using the Infinity Spellbinders™ M-Bossabilities™ folder. The focal image, a pink ribbon rub on, is supported by many layers created using Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® and Imperial Gold Enhancing Elements.
I love how Susie used the brackets to draw your eye to the pink ribbon focal point and then accented the entire piece with Baby Bling. Thanks, Susie, for sharing your lovely creation!
Thanks for the visit and I hope you have a positively creative day.
- Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett – Beautiful Blooms
- Baby Bling Rhinestones Silver – 100 Count Silver – 2.5mm
- S4-114 Standard Circles Spellbinders™ Nestabilities®
- S4-354 Splendid Circles Spellbinders™ Nestabilities®
- S4-412 Gold Rounds One Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Imperial Gold Enhancing Elements
- ES-012 Infinity Spellbinders™ M-Bossabilities™ folder