This is one of those sweet baby cards that will steal the heart of any mother-to-be. Sometimes giving a handmade card is more of a gift than the actual gift you are giving. Cards are such a wonderful way of expressing yourself, and they always bring a ray of sunshine to the receiver. This sweet card was created by Becky Hetherington one of the outstanding designers for Live & Love Crafts.
Becky used both sides of the 12 x 12 paper Baby Pink Blanket. She distressed the edges with a Pumice Stone.
Becky distressed the image and added glamour dust and shabby white frantage to the edges. The cute charm hanging from the zipper with the word baby written on it just gives it that added embellished touch, along with the pretty flowers and lace trim.
The coloring coordinates with all the embellishments. Thank You Becky for sharing this precious card with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Cosy Pram (Lili Of The Valley $4.75)
- Pink Baby Blanket 12 x 12 (Pion Design PD4007 $1.30)
- Sweet Baby Borders 12 x 12 (Pion Design PD4010 $1.30)
- Round Doily Lace (Live & Love Crafts LLC_146 $2.00)
- Lace Estelle (Live & Love Crafts KOG107106 $4.00)
- Pearl Lace with Beads (Live & Love Crafts LLC_153 $3.25)
- Shabby Seam Binding (Live & Love Crafts LLC_058 $2.95)
- Organza Roses (Maya Road MR_OR1507 $1.74)
- Zipper Pulls (Prima P891565 $6.15)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Clay Hearts
- Berry Pins
- Paper Roses
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Decorative Berries
- Glamour Dust Crystal Gold
- Stickles Glitter Glue
- Studio Gesso
- Distress Ink Pads
- Blending Toll
- Distresser Tool