Today I want to share with you a wonderful inspiration from Gloria Stengel. This is one of those beautiful cards that you can adapt to fit any occasion. Gloria created a wedding card for her niece using her wedding colors. What a treasure for her to cherish and reminisce about her beautiful day.
For the base Gloria created a 5 x 5 inch card and decorated it with yellow and green papers.
Adding a few touches of purple to her card, Gloria cut flowers using purple paper and a bit of lavender ribbon. She cut the flowers using the Spellbinders die templates
The inside of this card is wonderful. Lots of room to write that special message.
The inside of the card was decorated with one of the Secret Garden cutouts. Using the calendar on this image is a great way to circle the month and date of her special day.
The wedding greeting is stamped on the inside leaving enough space for a gift card or a special message. A special thank you to Gloria for sharing this beautiful card. Be sure to visit Graphic 45 blog for more inspiring projects.
- Secret Garden 6 x 6 pad (Graphic 45 $7.49)
- Sun Kissed (Graphic 45 $1.09)
- Leafy Treetops (Graphic 45 $1.09)
- Fancy Phrases (Waltzing Mouse Stamps $26.43)
- Bitty Blossoms (Spellbinders S5-086 $29.99)
- Little Leaf Sets (Spellbinders $24.99)
- Ribbon Banners (Spellbinders S4-324 $19.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock – WorldWin Papers Light Totally Tan, Deep Spring Green
- Paper – Graphic 45 Secret Garden 8 x 8 pad
- Dies – My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax, Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax
- Ink – Clearsnap Colorx Lavender, Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa
- Textiles – Doily, Ribbon
- Adhesive – Scrapbook Adhesives 3L foam Squares, Tacky Glue