October is Breast Cancer awareness month, and I am proud to share this lovely card designed by Susie Bentz in honor of all the beautiful women who have been affected by breast cancer. My wholehearted support goes out to all of you. The front of this card features an encouraging sentiment surrounded by gorgeous white pearl Want2Scrap® Nestabling.
I love the fine details of this card, especially the four tiny custom embellishments that Susie created by combining Want 2 Scraps Teardrop Pearls with their tiny silver rhinestones. Due to the high quality of the Want 2 Scrap bling, you have the option of using the designs as is or cutting them up and using them in a different way.
Check out the magic that happens when you open the card! This design is known as a tri-shutter card; don’t you just love all the surfaces that are available to decorate? Susie used paper from Moxxie’s Fighting Back paper collection.
There are four small panels on the inside that Susie decorated with embossed cardstock. Then she used the So Trendy M-Bossabilities folder from Spellbinders & DecoArts’ Metallic Lustre in Silver Spark to highlight the raised pattern.
The awareness ribbon at the back of the card is actually a rub-on which was highlighted with oval pearls trimmed out of white pearl Nestabling for Fancy Tags Three.
Thanks for the visit and to all those courageous women that have been affected by breast cancer, please feel a hug and keep thinking pink!
- Fighting Back Paper (Moxxie mx-fb-1419 $0.97)
- Fighting Back Cards (Moxxie mx-fb-1420 $0.97)
- Labels Twenty-Two Die (Spellbinders pp-sr-s4346 $24.99)
- Element Gold Rounds One Die (Spellbinders pp-srs4412 $24.99)
- Standard Circles Die (Spellbinders pp-sr-s4114 $25.00)
- So Trendy Embossing Folders (Spellbinders pp-sr-es006 $7.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Charcoal Cardstock
- Nestabling Labels Twenty Two
- Nestabling Fancy Tags Three
- Teardrop Bling
- Silver Spark Metallic Lustre