Today we have a card designed by a very talented designer, Becca Feeken, author of the Amazing Paper Grace Blog. I highly recommend paying Becca a visit anytime you need a burst of spiritual & or creative inspiration.
Becca made a very good point on one of her posts that spoke to me. She said “The main reason that we lovingly create cards is empathy – we know how we feel when we get a meaningful card and the sentiment resonates with us.” This is so very true. So keep up the good work. The world needs fuzzies. 🙂 Becca covered the focal panel with a piece of sheer fabric that is edged with lace. Then dipping into her Spellbinder stash, she used the Spellbinders Window Three. The flowers were made using Spellbinders Rose Creations and the elegant tendrils are from Spellbinders Sprigs. I love how the sheer fabric gives a soft romantic look & feel while at the same time adding a soft subtle texture. The sentiment called “Learn to Write Your Hurts in the Sand” by Quietfire Designs really speaks volumes.
I hope you are as moved by this beautiful heartfelt card as I was.
My hope is for you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things & most important to have fun. Thanks for stopping by for a visit, looking forward to seeing you back soon.
- Learn to Write Your Hurts in the Sand (Quitfire Designs 6070 $5.00)
- Window Three (Spellbinders PaperArts S2-026 $12.99)
- Rose Creations (Spellbinders PaperArts S5-050 $24.99)
- Sprigs (Spellbinders PaperArts S2-048 $12.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock – Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb
- Ink – Amuse Seattle, Pebble
- Bling – Recollection Pearls
- Trim – May Arts Silk Ribbon, Lace
- Tools – Grand Calibur Die Cut Machine