I hope I inspire you today to take the time to say “Just because I am thinking of you” or “Just Because I love you” to a special someone in your life. This cheerful (and beautiful!) card will certainly put a smile on that person’s face and it’s guaranteed that you will make their day. Nothing is more special than a handmade creation from you to someone you care about.
This sweet card is made from My Mind’s Eye paper and matching enamel dots.
The Blooms 3D-Lite die was used for the flowers. The leaves were cut out of vellum using the Sprigs set. The Classic Ric Rac die was used to create the chevron pattern by cutting twice into the cardstock. A piece of patterned paper was adhered to the back. The flowers were adhered to the front using foam squares and then a sweet sentiment was added above the chevrons. Michelle Woerner, a wonderful design team member from Spellbinders, created this fun card. Be sure to hop on over to Stop & Stamp The Roses to see more of her designs. You will be so happy you did!
Have a fun day creating!
- Blooms Three Die (Spellbinders pp-srs2046 $12.99)
- Sprigs Die (Spellbinders pp-srs2048 $12.99)
- Classic Ric Rac Die (Spellbinders E8-004 $19.99)
- Butter Mints (Bazzill Paper Basics bb-8-825 $0.50)
- Sour Lemon (Bazzill Paper Basics bb-4-481 $0.50)
- Robin’s Egg (Bazzill Paper Basics bb-7-719 $0.50)
- Here Is Happy (My Minds Eye mme-rec131 $5.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Sentiment Stamp
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Enamel Dots
- Foam Squares