Oh my goodness, this card is just too stinkin’ cute! This little trailer really rocks! Who says you need to spend a ton of money when it comes to cards? I love the simplicity of this adorable card. A great big Thank You goes out to Linda McClain for sharing her talent with us. Be sure to jump on over to her blog Catered Crop, you will be so happy you did.
Cut out the Trailer shape, then stamp the trailer image onto the cut out shape. Stamping the image several times onto different pattern paper will give different pattern piecing to the trailer. After it is all assembled then glue the trailer onto the circle using Action Wobble Springs. Using different pattern paper cut out a rectangle with your die cut, and stitch around it. Tie bakers twine around the top. Place the circle off to the left of the triangle and place on your card background. Add a few enamel dots or even brads.
Hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration. Have a fun day crafting!
- Quilting Bee Paper Pad (My Minds Eye 6X6211 /4.1 $5.99)
- Home Sweet Home (Avert Elle ST-13-30 $15.00)
- Die-namic Circle Stax Set 1 (My Favorite Things $26.99)
- Die-namic Rectangle Stax 1 (My Favorite Things $26.99)
- Die-namic Blue Prints 3 (My Favorite Things $33.99)
- Enamel Dots (My Minds Eye LF4048 /0.3 $4.99)
- Every Day Fun Twine (My Minds Eye KFD141 /0.4 $3.91)
- Wobblers Movers (Action Wobble Springs 9227 /0.2 $3.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Steel Blue Ink
- Black Ink
- Whip Cream Cardstock
- Steel Gray Cardstock