Do You Love Ribbon? Do you know what to do with all of that beautiful ribbon you have in your drawer? Today’s inspiration shows you how to make a beautiful card using up some of your ribbon. This is a clean and simple card with a cheerful sentiment. Bonnie Garby created this sweet card. Stop by and visit her blog Make Time 2 Craft for more of her wonderful designs.
Bonnie used ribbon flags below her sentiment to add some additional color to her card. This is a great way to use some of your short leftover ribbon pieces that you don’t want to throw away. The perfectly made bow was created with a Bow-It-All Tool.
This is the inside sentiment of her card. If you are a fan of clean and simple cards, then this is the one for you! Thank You Bonnie for sharing this darling card with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Random Hearts Pink Grosgrain (Really Reasonable Ribbon 161040 $1.50)
- Sweetheart Dots Grosgrain (Really Reasonable Ribbon 150020 $1.50)
- Mixed Pink Chevron Grosgrain (Really Reasonable Ribbon 190004 $1.50)
- Diamond Satin Hot Pink (Really Reasonable Ribbon 202340 $1.75)
- Diamond Satin Scarlet (Really Reasonable Ribbon 202220 $1.25)
- Grand Labels 11 (Spellbinders pp-sr-lf246 $44.99)
- D’Vine Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug 17429 $4.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Bow-It-All- Zutter
- White Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Feeling Loved Stamp