With all the recent snow fall hitting across the country, I thought this winter themed card was perfect for today’s inspiration piece. Who wouldn’t love to receive this heart warming friendship card that I discovered on the I Wanna Build A Memory Blog. Be sure to stop by for a visit. You are sure to be inspired by Tracy’s designs.
Tracy used the There She Goes stamp set titled “Winter Fun” & an older set titled “Wonderful Winter Wishes” and I think it’s just adorable for the focal point on this adorable friendship card. The patterned paper was an older line, Jolly, from American Crafts. I love the blue/red/chocolate color combo.
Here’s a close up of the huggers.
Tracy obviously has some serious coloring skills. She really knows how to bring her stamped images to life. The Copic markers she used are listed below.
I hope you have been inspired to break out your favorite stamp set & start coloring.
Thanks for visiting & I hope you have a very creative day.
- Jolly Collection, 12×12 (American Crafts ac-34946 $9.99)
- Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax (My Favorite Things $26.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Paper – American Crafts Jolly, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Copic XPress-It Blending card
- Stamps – There She Goes Clear Stamps Wonderful Wishes (no longer available)
- Copics – Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R30, Hair: E25, E33, YR20, YR21, Boy Clothes: R37, R39, R59, E31, E33, E35, E51, E71, E74, E79, Boy Shoes: E53, E55, E57, E79, Girl Clothes: BG10, BG11, BG32, BG49, C0, C2, E71, E74, E79, Girl Shoes: E31, E33, E35, E37, E51
- Tools – MFT Fishtail Flags Stax, Sewing Machine, Crop-a-Dile
- Miscellaneous – Brads, Glitter, and Button, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Recollections Pearls