Don’t we all have someone special in our lives that has a fun, goofy/geeky side to them? I hope you enjoy this darling card designed by Jessie Rone author of the Can You Say Addicted To Stamps Blog. Be sure to check out Jessie’s blog any time you need a burst of inspiration.
Jessie used the adorable Lulu from the set titled SMARTY PANTS by artist Cheryl Alger! …so cute. She was paired with some MME paper from the My Girl line & matted on Orange Fizz, Bubblegum, & Blu Raspberry paper & accented with some fun embellishments from MFT.
These bright cheerful colors & this sweet stamped image would bring a smile to anyone face . Than add in Jesse’s amazing coloring skills and you have a real winner.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit, I hope you have a very creative day.
- My Girl Collection (My Mind’s Eye mme-gb1051 $12.99)
- Bubblegum Cardstock (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Orange Fizz Cardstock (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Blu Raspberry Cardstock (My Favorite $6.99)
- Smarty Pants (Cheryl Alger Designs $24.00)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Copic Markers
- Silver Brads
One thought on “Geek Is Chic”
Love your card…it’s so bright and cheerful
Comments are closed.