Easter is coming up quickly. Do you need a fun and different Easter Gift? There is no reason to stress out on what to buy. How about a gift card? Everyone loves gift cards, and here is an easy way for you to give it. This darling little chick will not only hold that gift card but will pop out and say Happy Easter in such an adorable way.
First you will cut out the base with the Tag Pocket Die and use a Tag Stacklet 2 Die, along with a Tag Reinforcements Die for the insert.
Stamp the sentiments from the set Big Bold Easter and add a border to the bottom of the tag using the Floral Eyelet Border.
Hope you enjoy making these special cards for your loved ones this Easter. I would like to Thank Kerri Michaud a wonderful design team member for Taylored Expressions.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Sweet Girl (Echo Park EPSG $6.00)
- Sack It Chick (Taylored Expressions TE305 $18.00)
- Tag Pocket Die (Taylored Expressions TE238 $30.00)
- Tag Stacklets 2 (Taylored Expressions TE295 $27.00)
- Tag Reinforcements (Taylored Expressions TE293 $10.00)
- Big Bold Easter (Taylored Expressions TEMS64 $14.00)
- Bumblebee Doodle Twine (Doodle Bug Designs 4300 $3.00)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- 1/8″ Foam Tape
- Yellow Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Ink