Tammy Tutterow is sharing some inspiration featuring Petaloo and Simple Stories Homespun collection in the form of this cute little canvas decor piece. Not only is it full of dimension, it is so easy to make!
Tammy created a really nice tutorial you can find on the Petaloo blog. There are a lot more tutorials like this one on Tammy Tutterow’s blog, Tutorials for Crafty Hands.
Make sure to click on over and check them out!
Have a wonderfully crafty day 😉
- Homespun Die Cut Cards (Simple Stories mw-3826 $4.50)
- Homespun Fundamental Stickers (Simple Stories mw-3802 $3.00)
- Homespun Expression Stickers (Simple Stories mw-3803 $3.00)
- Amber Mixed Textured Blossoms (Petaloo PET-1256-203 $3.99)
- Moss Green Mixed Textured Layers (Petaloo PET-1257-20 $2.99)
- Ivory Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms (Petaloo PET-1263-200 $4.99)
- Botanica Berry Clusters (Petaloo PET-1104-001 $3.49)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Picket Fence Distress Ink
- Black Marble Dylusions Spray
- Mat Board
- Adhesive Foam Squares