What isn’t there to love about this adorable layout? Don’t you just love this beautiful color scheme? It is all the intricate details combined with this precious photo that makes this layout so amazing. Today’s inspiration was created by Susan Longman. I highly recommend you stopping by the Green Tara blog. You will find endless inspiration.
A combination of layered flowers and beautiful ribbon were used to embellish this layout.
Susan used red Silk and Organza Flowers, along with black Lace Pearl Flowers giving the layout a very striking look.
Adding some black spray mist along with her sweet sentiment adds the the finishing touch to her layout.
I just want to say Thank You to Susan for sharing today’s inspiration with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Heirloom Silk and Organza Red Flowers (Green Tara $2.95)
- Lace Pearl Black Flowers (Green Tara $3.15)
- Heirloom Small Silk and Organza Red Flowers (Green Tara $3.50)
- Heirloom Small Silk and Organza Black Flowers (Green Tara $3.50)
- Cherry Blossoms Red/White (Green Tara $2.40)
- Black Roses (Green Tara $2.80)
Product Used (not shown):
- Black Mist