Its always a good day for a scrapbooker when you find a paper collection that feels like it was made for your photos. This layout is a perfect example. A real marriage made in heaven. I’d like to thank Tamara, one of the amazing MME Design Team members, for sharing her beautiful design with us today.
I loved this color inspiration with the range of pinks mixed with the black and white chalk art! Tamara used the “Cut and Paste Flair” collection. It had all of the colors that coordinated with her precious photo & the 4×6 chalk art Journal card: ‘The Cutest Things are Small, Little Petite…” worked out great.
How perfect is that two toned pink paper that Tamara used to mat the photo? She cut the Chevron pattern out, then layered it to create a border to “anchor” the page, & then placed the layered chalk frame over it. The final jewelry or embellishment for this layout was the striped brad and the two rows of the enamel dots.
Thanks for visiting & I hope you have a very creative day.
- Adorbs, Cut & Paste 6×6 Collection (My Minds Eye $5.99)
- Adorbs Be Cardstock Stickers (My Mind’s Eye $0.99)
- Adorbs Hello Decorative Brads (My Mind’s Eye $5.99)
- Adorbs Hello Enamel Dots (My Mind’s Eye $4.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock – White
- Paper – My Mind’s Eye Cut and Paste Collection Flair, Present, Ring, Specs
- Accessories – Layered Stickers, Journal Card,
- Ink – Black, Pen
- Misc – Thread
- Adhesive- Pop Dots