Do you have lost treasures floating around at the bottom of your scrapook supplies? This card was made by Amy Sheffer. Amy dug deep into some of her supplies and what a craft treasure she came up with! Thank You Amy for sharing this beautiful card with us. How fun to create with old products you have laying around at home. You will be so surprised at what you will find. Be sure to visit Amy’s blog Pickled Paper Designs for more wonderful inspiration of Amy’s.
Stumbling onto a few fun embellishments, Amy used a acetate film strip, felt stem by Prima, ticket strip, and some vellum. The vellum she tore and gave it an eclectic look. She used a label die-cut to stamp her sentiment onto. Amy did use some new paper from Jillibean soup, but other than that it was all from her stash.
How fun to put together some forgotten products to good use. Start digging into your stash and give it a try. You will be so surprised what you will come up with.
Hope you have fun day crafting!
- Lots To Say Stamp (Reverse Confetti $15.00)
- Paper – Vellum, Rustic White Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock
- Patterned Paper – Jillibean Soup
- Accessories – Ticket Strip, Acetate Film Strip, Button, Staples
- Ink – Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream Ink Pad, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Bling- Clear Rhinestones
- Textiles – Linen Thread
- Tools – Distressing Tool
- Dies – Label Die-Cut