Valentine’s Day is all about love. This adorable Valentine Love Jar is certainly a great way to show your love. Just fill this up with love notes to your sweetheart. What a treasured gift! For more wonderful projects be sure to hop over to the LilyBean Paperie blog. Melissa Phillips has such wonderful projects to share.
This cute jar was made by using Heart Stitches, Valentine Stitches, Limitless Layers 2 1/4″ Hearts, and Heart Prints dies.
The felt just pairs up beautifully with the die cuts. Add a few stitches and embellishments and you have created a darling jar.
Take a peek inside the jar. You can see the love notes, a vellum envelope using the Tiny Envelope die, along with a few hidden Kisses.
Glad you stopped by today. Have a fun creative day!
- Limitless Layers 2 1/4″ Hearts Die – (Papertrey Ink PTD-0344 $20.00)
- Valentine Stitches Die – (Papertrey Ink PTD-0502 $10.00)
- Heart Prints Die – (Papertrey Ink PTD-0080 $6.00)
- Limited Layers Heart Stitches Die – (Papertrey Ink PTD-0501 $12.00)
- Tiny Envelope Die – (Papertrey Ink PTD-0109 $12.00)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Pattern Paper
- Textiles – Papertrey Lavendar Moon Felt, Vintage Cream Felt, Autumn Rose Felt