Do you have an old photo that you want to preserve? How about displaying it onto a card that you can send to a special loved one, or even set out for you to enjoy? Sewing was a big part of my life growing up and this is such a perfect card for me to display of those memories. This gorgeous card was created by a very talented lady from Germany. Tina has many beautiful projects to share, so be sure to visit her blog Tina 46 to see her wonderful inspirations.
Here is a picture of the beautiful metal corner.
This is such a fun way of using a vintage dress form.
A sweet touch using Prima Zipper Pulls.
Create your own card spools using Pion Cut Outs, then just add your rick rack and lace along with a stick decorative pin. What a darling embellishment!
Instead of a personal photo Tina took an image used from Pion paper designs “Alma Sewing Room”. Using some beautiful papers from Pion along with several wonderful embellishments created a masterpiece to enjoy. Thank You Tina for sharing this fabulous card with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Alma’s Sewing Room (Pion Designs PD3409 $1.30)
- Blue Fabric (Pion Designs PD3408 $1.30)
- Purple Rose (Pion Designs PD3404 $1.30)
- Cut Out 12 x 12 (Pion Designs PD3411 $1.30)
- Organza Roses Trim (Maya Road MR_OR1507 $1.74)
- Repacked Metal Corners (Prima LLC_082 $3.45)
- Zipper Pulls (Prima P891565 $6.15)
- Vintage Dress Forms (Prima MR_MVT2002 $2.50)
- Shabby Seam Binding (Live & Love Crafts LLC_058 $2.95)
- Vintage Wood Mini Sewing Spools (Live & Love Crafts MR_WD1621_5 $1.00)
Product Shown (Not Used):
- Vintage Lace
- Cheese Cloth
- Round Doilies
- Vintage Scissors