Are you wanting to be inspired to do great things with your craft products? Hopefully this layout will give you some great inspiration! This is a layout using mists and paint. You can have so much fun being creative. Jess Mutty designed this adorable layout. Hop on over to Um Wow Studio for more wonderful ideas.
On this layout Jess used the Messy Head Collection from 7 Dots Studio. I just love the beautiful soft muted colors. This pretty feminine collection made it so easy to translate that perfect feeling of her adorable little girl, along with the sweet Princess flair set.
Jess misted some Circle Confetti with Blush Color Shine. This gave it just the right amount of color and shimmer without completely hiding the natural chip. She then looped some twine around the confetti area to further the circle theme. The chipboard frame was painted with white crackle paint. This really pops out the frame.
With the same Color Shine Jess misted the Floral Flourish. This really gave it the soft romantic feeling to the page. The flourish was layered over some scalloped trim from Maya Road. She also added a smattering of red circles from the Circle Confetti Mask all over the design.
On the top left corner of the layout she added a layered cluster giving it some balance. Jess used the heart cutout from the “love this frame”, along with a flair from the Wild West Flair set. Thank You Jess for sharing such a wonderful inspiration.
- Messy Head Collection (7 Dots Studio $11.98)
- Our Princess Flair Set (Um Wow Studio $5.00)
- Wild West Flair Set (Um Wow Studio $5.00)
- Circle Confetti (Um Wow Studio $4.00)
- Natural Twine (May Arts SM10ROLL /4.5 $15.99)
- Large Love This Polaroid (Um Wow Studio $2.25)
- Floral Flourish (Um Wow Studio $1.50)
- Scalloped Trim (Maya Road AT2168 $2.24)
- Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint (Ranger pp-th-tdc-26686 $6.04)
- Bush Color Shine (Heidi Swapp hs-hs01082 $5.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):