One can never have too many thank you cards on hand, especially when they are as beautiful as this one! The talented Jackie Pedro from the My Favorite Things Design Team really outdid herself on this card. I love all the texture that was added using the Diagonal Stripes Stencil with some modeling paste, along with the Diagonal Stripes Background.
The Tag Talk Die-namics were cut from Steel Blue card stock and stamped with Steel Blue Hybrid Ink using the Diagonal Stripes Background. I love the texture of the not-so-perfect stripes!
Jackie is the queen of fine details. I love how she carried the diagonal pattern through to the inside of the card giving a nice finishing touch.
Who wouldn’t feel appreciated after receiving this heartfelt thank you card? Visit Jackie’s blog anytime to view more of her beautiful creations.
Thanks for the visit and I hope you’ve been inspired to reach for stencils, modeling paste, and have fun with them!
- Tag Talk Die (My Favorite Things $21.99)
- Heirloom Rose Die (My Favorite Things $13.99)
- Leaf Filled Flourish Die (My Favorite Things $10.99)
- Butterflies Die (My Favorite Things $10.99)
- Diagonal Stripes Background Stamp (My Favorite Things $16.99)
- Diagonal Stripes Stencil (My Favorite Things $5.50)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Sweet Tooth Cardstock
- Pink Lemonade Cardstock
- Steel Blue Cardstock
- Bubblegum Ink
- Steel Blue Ink