Today’s inspiration is one from the Collection line Primrose and also using Bo Bunny’s fabulous Kraft Wood Shapes. This gorgeous card was created by one of my very favorite designers Gabrielle Pollacco. I would like to say Thank You to Gabrielle for sharing this with us. She has so many outstanding projects that I highly recommend you to stop by her blog Such a Pretty Mess. I guarantee you will be so happy you took the time to look.
Using the natural color of the Kraft Wood always works so well with any colors that you decide to use. Sometimes it is good to leave the card blank without a sentiment so that you can add them in as you use the card. Gabrielle used a few pieces from the New Elegant Draft Wood collection. Instead of using the frame design as something to mount her title on, she used it as a base design for her handmade rose bloom. To create the rose she used Primrose “Breathtaking” paper and Spellbinder’s Rose Creation die.
Gabrielle used one of the wood flourish pieces as a design element tucked under the lip of the patterned paper. She added a little bit of inking behind the piece to make the design pop up a bit more. The pretty circle doilie design was made with plain glossy white cardstock and a Memory Box die “Quinn Flourish”.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Thank You for visiting. Have a wonderful day!
- “Cottage” Primrose Collection (Bo Bunny bo-16001260 $1.01)
- “Breathtaking” Primrose Collection (both sides) (Bo Bunny bo-16001259 $1.01)
- “Bliss” Primrose Collection (both sides) (Bo Bunny bo-16001258 $1.01)
- “Dot” Primrose Collection (Bo Bunny bo-16001261 $1.01)
- “Memories” Primrose Collection (Bo Bunny bo-16001265 $1.01)
- “Elegant Shape” Kraft Wood (Bo Bunny bo-10428349 $4.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Hemp Twine