Do you need a new layout idea for your fun New Years Eve page? This awesome Lost & Found “Antique” collection from My Minds Eye is just the one you need. It is shimmery and glittery and will really pop out those special memories of your night. Missy Whidden is a wonderful designer for My Minds Eye. Be sure to jump on over to their blog for more inspirational ideas.
Missy started with some washi tape from the “Antique” Collection and some gesso. She then stamped one of the cute frame stamps in front of her washi tape. For some texture on her background she used some modeling paste and a template. She then took some patterned papers and layered them underneath her photo.
Here you can see the fun silver glitter. The big chipboard “Bliss” is such a great embellishment and fits this page perfect.
Using the Bits & Pieces from the collection, she placed the embellishments in various areas around the photo. You can see the texture and layers using all of the fun embellishments. Such a great way to add interest and depth to your pages. This is such a great color scheme and is perfect for just about any type of layout. Thank You Missy for sharing this fabulous layout with us and giving us such wonderful inspiration.
- Layered Ephemera Paper (My Minds Eye $0.99)
- Timely Lost & Found Record It Antique (My Minds Eye $1.09)
- Die Cut Embellishments, Antique (My Minds Eye $5.99)
- Sticker Accessory Sheet, Antique (My Minds Eye $2.99)
- Word & Alpha Stickers ,Antique (My Minds Eye $4.99)
- Decorative Brads Antique (My Minds Eye $1.09)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Accessories – My Minds Eye Decorative Tape Antique, Chipboard Elements Antique, Chalk Studio & Pictured
- Templates – Crafter’s Workshop Template
- Mediums – Liquitex Gesso, Golden Modeling Paste
- Ink- Heidi Swapp Color Shine Tinsel, Black Pen
- Misc – Floss