Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Just imagine how happy it would make a friend or a family member to receive a sweet Valentine’s Day card in the mail. Everyone loves a beautiful handmade card. It’s not too late to get started making them. This sweet card was made by Ashley Horton a Guest Designer for My Mind’s Eye. Thank You Ashley for sharing this fun card with us.
Ashley used the Lost & Found Record It “Heirloom” and “Antique” collections from My Mind’s Eye. These are perfect collections to create a Valentine themed card. Fun for layouts and other projects as well. This can be made into just an everyday I love you card. Ashley used the layered brads, some enamel dots, and layered stickers to decorate the front side of her card. On the inside of her card, she added one of the pocket envelopes and popped it out of the top of the card. What a great spot to add a gift card, movie tickets, or just a note to that special person who receives this adorable card.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Loveley Paper Antique (My Minds Eye lf4031 $1.09)
- Sweet Paper Heirloom (My Minds Eye lf4003 $1.09)
- Layered Stickers/Heirloom (My Minds Eye lf4019 $6.99)
- Decorative Brads Heirloom (My Minds Eye lf4015 $5.99)
- Decorative Brads Antique (My Minds Eye lf4045 $5.99)
- Pockets/Heirloom (My Minds Eye lf4020 $4.99)
- Journal Cards/Heirloom (My Minds Eye lf4021 $6.99)
- Enamel Dots/ Heirloom (My Minds Eye lf4018 $4.99)
- Stickers – My Mind’s Eye Alpha & Words Stickers/Antique, Alpha & Word Stickers/Heirloom
- Accessories – My Mind’s Eye Washi Tape/Heirloom, Twine