The beauty of Mixed Media is that you can mix and match your collections to create a one of a kind masterpiece. Don’t ever be afraid to combine both feminine and masculine styles to create that perfect look. This canvas board is perfect for a fun summer wall decoration. Along with creating this fun wall decor, just look at the beautiful scrapbook page you can also create. I would like to say Thank You to Nancy Hanttula a fabulous design team member from Maja Designs. You can always find wonderful inspiration on her blog Just About The Details. Be sure to hop on over to see her creations.
To create this canvas piece Nancy used the Vintage Autumn Basics paper collection from Maja Designs. This paper line really gave her the feeling of being at the ocean. I love the way she has used her embellishments. She really captured a great mood in this layout. This is one of those gratification projects. Go ahead and give it a try. You will love your end result.
Thank You for stopping by. Have a wonderful day creating!
- Vintage Autumn Basics No. XXI (Maja Design $1.90)
- Vintage Autumn Basics No. IX (Maja Design $1.90)
- Vintage Autumn Basics No. XIII (Maja Design $1.90)
- Vintage Autumn Basics No. XX – Maja Design $1.90)
- Fish Net (Decorative Net $3.82)
- Sea Shells (Nautical Shells Mixes $3.30)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Distress Ink
- Brown Ribbon
- Modge Podge