It is always a good time to honor the wonderful service men of our country. Each one of them is a shining star. This adorable card will truly tell someone you know how much they are appreciated. I found this on Poetic Artistry blog created by Julee Tilman. I just love her creations and I highly recommend you to visit her blog for more of her wonderful inspiration.
Julee cut the bottom border with Laurie Willison’s Scalloped card Hanger Die and paired it with the Flourished Trim Die. The banner is cut with the Banner Bundle Die Set. She stamped the title sentiment from Shining Star on a nestabilities oval, then accented it with stars cut from the Starry Die. Julee added a bow using the navy/cream ribbon from Red White and Beautiful and then finished off with rhinestone stars. To give it some shine and glimmer she added some stickles. I would like to say Thank You to Julee for her inspiring card. It sure gives me great pride to be an American.
Thank You for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
- Liberty 6 x 6 Collection (Bo Bunny bo-6pl803 $5.99)
- Shining Star (Verve Stamps $18.00)
- Starry Die (Verve Stamps $6.00)
- Banner Bundle Die Set (Verve Stamps $24.00)
- Flourished Trim Die (Verve Stamps $6.00)
- Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders S4-110 $24.99)
- Red White & Beautiful Ribbon Collection (Verve Stamps $8.00)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Red Star Rhinestones
- Night Of Navy Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- Night of Navy Ink
- Vintage Photo Ink