How sweet is this card to give that special someone on her birthday, maybe mother’s day, or even just thinking of you? This is one of those sweet designs that can be adapted to fit any occasion. I just love the spring time colors that would make anyone’s day!
The inside of the card is as pretty as the outside. Adding the sentiment to the inside doesn’t take away how adorable the outside is. Leaving a space at the bottom is a great place to write your message.
I would like to say Thank You to Heather Jensen for sharing this sweet card with us. Be sure and stop by her blog Simply Handmade By Heather to see more of her adorable projects.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Die-namics Always Time For Tea (My Favorite Things $13.99)
- Die-namics Polka Dot Greeting My Favorite Things $19.95)
- Die-namics Hearts A Plenty (My Favorite Things $16.99)
- Die-namics Flower Melody (My Favorite Things $19.99)
- Die-namics Dainty Doily (My Favorite Things $21.99)
- Die-namics Textile Rectangle Frame (My Favorite Things $11.99)
- Die-namics Royal Leaves (My Favorite Things $8.50)
- Die-namics Double Scallop Border (My Favorite Things $11.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Natural Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Hemp Twine
- Seam Binding Ribbon
- Straight Pins
- Patterned Paper