This sweet 3D Teapot is the perfect box to fill with some favorite treats. What a special gift this would be to give to a friend. Today’s inspiration was created by Brigit Mann. I would like to thank Brigit for sharing this adorable project with us.
Cutout the teapot with your digital diecut. To assemble this together follow the instructions on this video just click Here.
Add your own fun embellishments and create your own personal touch to this adorable 3D Die Cut.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful fun day crafting.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your projects in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Kitchen Floral (Carta Bella cbp-cbhl23006 $1.09)
- Mixing Bowls (Carta Bella cbp-cbhl23011 $1.09)
- Recipe Cards (Carta Bella cbp-cbhl23002 $1.09)
- 3D Teapot Digital Cutting File (Lori Whitlock $2.99)
- 5 Layering Flowrs Digital Cutting File (Lori Whitlock $1.99)
- Homemade With Love Cardstock Stickers (Carta Bella cbp-cbhl23014 $2.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Berry Twine
- Pearl Brads
- Green Cardstock