This sweet card is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s day. I’d like to thank the original designer Hilary Kanwischer, author of one of my favorite blogs, Emma’s Paperie, for sharing today’s inspiration.
I love the fact that there are a lot of different textures, which add visual interest however this is still a card that you can easily send through the mail. A little tip that I like to use is to cut a piece of thin bubble wrap slightly smaller than the card and place it over the top before putting it in the envelope.
Ya gotta love this adorable hot air balloon stamp titled Fair Skies Dusk by Farm House Paper Company and how Hilary raised the different layers, it really adds character to the stamped image.
Hilary chose the perfect embellishments by Fancy Pants to finish off her adorable card. I hope this card has brought a smile to your face.
Thanks for visiting & have a happy & creative day.
- Easy Going Happy-Go-Lucky! Collection (Fancy Pants $0.85)
- Stripes Pattern Happy-Go-Lucky! Collection (Fancy Pants $0.85)
- Perky Pattern Happy-Go-Lucky! Collection (Fancy Pants $0.85)
- Fair Skies Dusk Stamp Set (FarmHouse Paper Company $12.49)
- Happy-Go-Lucky! Button Set (Fancy Pants $4.99)
- Happy-Go-Lucky! Label Stickers (Fancy Pants $0.99)
- Happy-Go-Lucky! Ephemera Pack (Fancy Pants $2.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Silver Glitter Glue
- White Cardstock