It has always been a tradition in my family that you hang one of your Christmas cards bearing the Three Wise Men over the front door of your home. The belief is that if you received a card with the Three Wise Men you would put it over the doorway so your home would be blessed with gifts of abundance throughout the upcoming year. I hope you enjoy this beautiful Christmas card designed by the very talented Pam, author of Pam’s Crafts.
Pam used the Frantic Stamper “Three Wise Men Silhouette” die by Oyster Stamps. The silhouettes were cut out twice, once in white and again in black. They were layered black onto white to create a shadow effect. The Couture Creations “Jo Jo” embossing folder was used on the white background.
The base for the wise men was cut using the Spellbinders “Majestic Elements Labels Twenty Five Die” then colored with “Pan Pastels.” Don’t you love the soft, subtle background? The trees in the left corner are from the Frantic Stamper “Oregon Fir.” I love the stars which were cut using the Memory Box “Beloved Stars” die.
Thank you for the visit and I wish you a beautiful holiday season.
- Three Wise Men Silhouette Die (Frantic Stamper FRA-Die-09244 $15.99)
- Oregon Fir Die (Frantic Stamper FRA-Die-09078 $10.99)
- Beloved Stars Die (Memory Box MBC-DIE-99056 $11.99)
- Jo Jo Embossing Folder (Couture Creations CO723664 $8.00)
- Majestic Elements Labels Twenty Five Die (Spellbinders pp-srs5189 $24.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Pan Pastels
- Stickles/ Liquid Pearls
- Christmas Sentiment