For those of you who have been to San Diego, you will recognize this fun statue “Unconditional Surrender” that is displayed at the San Diego Harbor. This beautiful layout is such a perfect way of scrapbooking this treasured picture. Even though there are a lot of beautiful details and dimension to this layout, the photo is still the first thing that your eye is drawn to.
I would like to say Thank you to Rae who created such a masterpiece! This is so full of inspiration. For many more of Rae’s projects you can visit the Scrapping Fancy blog.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Thank You for visiting. Have a fabulous crafting day!
- Clockwork – Timepiece Collection (Bo Bunny bo-dct714 $1.09)
- Balcony – Velvet Ensemble Collection (KaiserCraft kai-ps150 $1.09)
- TimePiece Collection Jewels (Bo Bunny bo-jt625 $3.29)
- TimePiece Collection Metal Embellishment (Bo Bunny bo-trt056 $4.29)
- Ornate Metal Keys (Graphic 45 gf-4500545 $6.49)
- White Self Adhesive Pearls (Zva Creative zva-pe-03ca-110 $2.79)
Products Used (Not Shown)
- Border Lace
- Velvet Red Wild Roses
- White Symphony Blend Flowers
- Cameo Roses
- Cardstock Stickers
- Lamp Post Die Cut Wood Piece
- Edge Punch
- Eyelet Lace Craft Punch
- Cherish Craft Punch
- Scroll Heart Deep Edge Punch
- Metallic Tarnished Brass Stain